Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh, Public Transportation.

So I ride the bus now. I've never had to ride the bus before.

It's actually not that bad other than being kind of late, and one time someone spilled their coffee and it sloshed all over the floor of the bus and soaked the bottom of my back pack and was totally gross because I don't even like coffee. But that wasn't really the fault of the bus.

Taking the bus to the mall is always fun, because who doesn't love spending an hour on the bus? The bus going out to the cool mall is always full of hip Japanese teens who, on the way back, have yet more hip clothes and stuff. So that's not that exciting, other than the cute accessories and amazing hair. Now, going out to the lame mall is more exciting (not the mall part though) because on my way back there was a wacky Turrets guy and a crazy cell phone guy. Wacky Turrets guy was wearing a snappy suit and mumbling to himself the whole time except occasionally he'd scream "JESUS CHRIST!!!" and go back to mumbling. Then Crazy cell phone guy spent the time we spent waiting for the bus and the whole time he was on the bus calling everyone in his cell phone and leaving essentially the same message for everyone. "Hi (name), it's me. It's uhhhhh...11:36, gimme a call when you get this, just want to talk."

No one ever called him back.

Probably because he was on the phone non-stop leaving messages for people.

1 comment:

  1. One time, a guy tried to kiss my hand. He said I was beautiful and when I ignored him the rest of the bus trip, he talked smack about me. I was listening to my music so I'm not exactly sure what he said but I just didn't want to know. And yes, your post just described the majority of all bus rides! The awkward people, the smelly hobos, the people on their cell phones, and all the other weirdos!

    ReplyDelete